Using a separate piece of paper, choose 2 of the following for Thursday.
- ABC Order - write your spelling words in alphabetical order.
- Spell me a story or a paragraph - Write a short story or paragraph using all your spelling words. Underline your spelling words.
- 30 second word challenge - set a timer for 30 seconds. See how many time you can write each spelling word in 30 seconds.
- Staircase words - Write all spelling words in a staircase.
5. Type on the computer- Type the spelling words on the computer 10 times. Make each word have a different font. Print out.Spelling
6. Wordle - go to wordle.net to type each of your spelling words fives times and make a wordle.
7. Spelling City - practice spelling the word using Spellcity.com for 15 minutes. Print out what you did.
8. How much is a word worth? - use the money chart and add up the value of each word.
9. Sentences - Write a sentence for each spelling word. Make sure you underline each spelling word.